This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-12000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 300 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Author(s) of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author(s) will receive 1 hard copy with the soft copy of the issue of the journal containing the article.