This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Current columns include: Economics Research, Management Theory and Practice, Experts Forum, Macro or Micro Analysis, Industry Economics, Political Economy, Finance and Financial Management, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Sustainable Development Research, other topics about business and management, etc..
Information for Author(s)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 5000-10000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 300 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Author(s) of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author(s) will receive 1 hard copy with the soft copy of the issue of the journal containing the article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in CBR format.
Peer Review Policy
Chinese Business Review is a peer review journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.