This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
1) The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal;
2) Manuscripts may be 2000-16000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. All other scholars’ words or remarks as well as their origins must be indicated if quoted. The paper title should be on page 1 and not exceed 30 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-300 words, 3-8 keywords or key phrases are required, the review process usually takes two to three weeks;
3) Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form;
4) Author will receive one copy of the issue of the journal containing their article;
5) Patterns or forms should be conformed to the standard listed on our website.