This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
It has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. It contains no matter that is scandalous, obscene, libelous, or otherwise contrary to law. When the article or book is accepted for publication, I, as the author (U.S. Government employees: see bottom of page), hereby agree to transfer to David Publishing Company all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
1. All proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights;
2. The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching;
3. The right to reuse all or part of this material in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author;
4. The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me.
Note to U.S. Government Employees:
● If the above article or book was not prepared as part of the employee’s duties, it is not a U.S. Government work.
● If the above article or book was prepared jointly, and any co-author is not a U.S. Government employee, it is not a U.S. Government work.