This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 4000-12000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. The standard publication fee in the journal is 60 US dollars per each printed page. JSS is fully committed to the Open Access Initiative and will provide free access to all articles as soon as they are published.
5. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign up the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
6. Author will receive a hard copy of the journal containing their articles.