This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Sino-US English Teaching is published monthly in hard copy (ISSN 1539-8072) and online (ISSN 1935-9675) by David Publishing Company located at 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-4876, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, USA.
Aims and Scope:
Sino-US English Teaching, a monthly professional academic journal, covers all sorts of researches on English teaching theory and practice, linguistic research, literature criticism, translation research and other latest findings and achievements from experts and foreign language scholars all over the world.
Google Scholar Metrics: H5 factor of Sino-US English Teaching is 5.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Peer Review Policy
Sino-US English Teaching is a peer review journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Information for Author(s)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-10000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 200 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Author(s) of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author(s) will receive 2 hard copies with the soft copy of the issue of the journal containing the article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in APA format.