This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Submission of Manuscript
All papers submitted will be considered for publication. Please submit papers through email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Authors
1. The paper should be original, and has not been published previously in any other books or journals (neither in print nor on-line).
2. All papers need to be written in English. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address at email@example.com.
3. Each paper needs to contain at least 3000 words (including abstract and footnote). The abstract, introduction, main body, conclusion and footnotes are necessary for each paper, tables, figures and maps are available if necessary. For our standard format, please kindly see the attached sample of the journal for your reference.
4. The footnote style needs to be in accordance to The Bluebook (Harvard style). If the author feels difficult on this point, we will do such adjustments during the detailed editing.
5. Once upon the publication, authors will receive one hard copy of the journal for the issue containing their article.
6. We will need authors to pay $30 per page after the paper has been accepted by the journal, because as a pure academic journal we don’t have any advertisement system or endowment but we will have some expense during the process of reviewing and editing, and we will have to cover the cost.