This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
1. General InformationAll manuscripts should be written in English.
All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be listed in an
acknowledgments section. Examples of those who might be acknowledged include a person who
provided purely technical help, writing assistance, or a department chairperson who provided
only general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
2. Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s
compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do
not adhere to these guidelines.
(1) I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this manuscript.
(2) Gather the information about the manuscript:
(a) For all authors: first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, affiliation, etc;
(b) Manuscript title;
(c) Manuscript abstract.
(d) Contact information.
(3) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for
(4) The manuscriptis in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
(5) The manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
(6) The submission file is in Word, PDF or Tex format.
3. SubmissionPlease send your Manuscripts to us by email:
4. Peer Review ProcessManuscripts submitted for publication in Journal of Statistical Science and Application will be
reviewed anonymously by at least two independent experts in the particular area, the author will
receive result within 2-4 weeks to decide the manuscript would be accepted or rejected.