This is Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture (ISSN Print: 1934-7359; Online: 1934-7367) published across the United States by David Publishing Company, New York, NY, USA.
Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA which was founded in 2001. It reports the latest and most creative research results in all the fields of engineering science and applications, including roads and bridges, buildings, structures, slopes, foundations, experiments and tests of structures or site, etc., in the forms of accounts, articles, notes and communications. The Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological and substantive diversity of civil engineering scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between civil engineering scholars and practitioners. It aims to promote the theory and practice of civil engineering science and technology, innovation, engineering and management. The Journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and civil engineering researchers all over the world. A broad outline of the journal’s scope includes: peer reviewed original research articles, case and technical reports, reviews and analyses papers, short communications and notes to the editor, in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research in civil engineering science and technology, both natural and manmade. Thus high quality research papers or reviews dealing with any aspect of civil engineering are welcome. Papers may be theoretical, interpretative or experimental. The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive one hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in JCEA format.
Peer Review Policy
The Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture
David Publishing Company
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-4876, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, USA
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org