Journal of Energy and Power Engineering (print ISSN 1934-8975, and online ISSN 1934-8983) is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA which was founded in 2007.
The journal aims to publish the most innovative articles from the discipline of Energy and Power. The Current columns involves thermal science; fluid mechanics; energy and environment; power system and automation; power electronic; high voltage and pulse power; and sustainable energy. We are welcoming innovative and critical approaches.
Requirements for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Please don’t submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including abstract, text, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 15 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 150 words. 3-8 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. The preferred format is encapsulated postscript (.eps) for line figures and .tif for halftone figures with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch).
5. Author will receive 1 copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. Authors need to pay $60 per page after the paper has been accepted by the journal.
Peer Review Policy
The Journal of Energy and Power Engineering is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes 2-3 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org