This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
The paper format can be downloaded here: /Public/uploads/file/20150324/20150324143713_23960.doc
Peer Review Policy
The Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 4000-15000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign up the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive 2 hard copies of the journal containing their articles.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in our format.