This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
China-USA Business Review is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA which was founded in 2001. The Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of economical scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between economical scholars and practitioners. The Journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and economical researchers all over the world. To this end the Journal publishes original articles concerned with the advance of generalized economics throughout the world. It publishes original scientific work related to strategic and applied studies in all aspects of generalized economics, as well as reviews of scientific topics of current generalized economics relevance. The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Current columns include: Economics Research, Management Theory and Practice, Experts Forum, Macro or Micro Analysis, Industry Economics, Political Economy, Finance and Financial Management, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Sustainable Development Research, other topics about business and management, etc..
Information for Author(s)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-10000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 300 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Author(s) of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author(s) will receive 1 hard copy with the soft copy of the issue of the journal containing the article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in CUBR format.
Peer Review Policy
China-USA Business Review is a peer review journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.